A Guide on How to Make Tea
Tea is remarkable in that it can be made, brewed, and enjoyed in so many different ways. There is such a broad range of types of tea, ingredients and flavors that the possibilities are endless.
Tea can be bitter or sweet, strong or mild, comforting or invigorating, alcoholic…or not.
It can warm you up on the coldest day, or cool you down in the heat of summer.
Go back a few years and many people could only select from a few brands of tea, such as Lipton.
Then green tea began to appear in Japanese restaurants and chai in Indian restaurants.
Next, herbal tea blends started popping up, followed by different black and green teas. Before long, teahouses, restaurants, and cafés joined in.
Tea offers such a wide variety of choices, far more than coffee. It’s no wonder tea is the most popular beverage in the world after water.
You don’t need any fancy equipment to make tea. A simple pot to boil water is usually sufficient.
If you want to be precise, you might want a thermometer…or a tea maker that automatically heats water to the right temperature for the tea you’re making – green, black, white, and everything in between.
Most tea recipes are based on a simple cup of tea to which other ingredients are added. That’s why it’s important to make good tea.
Here you can learn how to make tea that tastes good – hot or cold, powdered or loose.
However you choose to make tea, making it at home is a lot more convenient, and a lot cheaper than buying it a teahouse or restaurant.
Learn How to Make Tea
- How to Make Loose Tea
- Making Iced Tea
- How to Make Matcha Tea
- How to Make Cold Brew Tea
- How to Make China Tea
- Milk Tea Recipe (with or without Pearls) – Enjoy yummy boba milk tea at home!
- Ginger Tea Recipes – Hot, iced, fresh ginger, ground ginger – take your pick
- Turmeric Tea Recipes – Hot and iced turmeric tea recipes to help you experience the powerful benefits of turmeric
- Mint Tea Recipes – Get recipes for fresh peppermint tea, iced mint tea, and Moroccan mint tea.
- Cinnamon Tea Recipes – Simple, delicious recipes for cinnamon tea using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- Longan Dragon Eye Tea Recipe – This yummy, soothing tea is the perfect way to enjoy the freshness of summer in the cold of winter
- Raspberry Tea Recipe – A fragrant, delicious recipe that provides you with the amazing health benefits of raspberry leaves
- Elderberry Tea Recipes – There’s nothing like a soothing cup of elderberry tea
- Iced Tea Cube Recipes – Make your iced tea even better with these tasty ice cubes